Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Perdeu o seu e-mail de activação?
Forum A.C.I.N.  « CLASSIFICADOS « Compra-se « rihanna puma
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  
Autor Tópico: rihanna puma  (Lida 212 vezes)
Merle Wallis

Ver Perfil
« em: Março 24, 2020, 07:37:43 »

Puma placed its products on the feet puma fenty slides of Hall of Famers and world champions, even once persuading a scoring titleholder to come on board. Pumas have graced the hardwood of high school showcases, college games and NBA Slam Dunk Contests. Deals were inked with everyone from the NBA's tallest player ever to a high-flying phenom from the University of North Carolina who the company hoped would change its basketball fate.

It all started in 1973, when Frazier became not only Puma's first signature athlete but also the first player in basketball history to get his own sneaker. At the time, Frazier had a championship ring and was after another, averaging 21.1 points, 5.9 assists and a career-high 7.9 rebounds a puma work boots game during the '72-'73 season as the All-Star point guard for the New York Knicks.Before Air Jordans, there were Puma Clydes. Frazier wanted a shoe that was wide, light and designed with sufficient interior padding.

The brand followed his vision puma safety shoes like a blueprint and delivered a product that featured an unprecedented element: Frazier's nickname "Clyde" etched in cursive under the brand's logo on the outside of each shoe  hence the term "signature sneaker."Left: Earvin "Magic" Johnson (left) drives past Wes Matthews (right) during a game between the Los Angeles Lakers and Chicago Bulls on Feb. 20, 1985. Matthews endorsed Puma from 1984 to 1986.Right.

The same year English began wearing Pumas, the Houston Rockets selected Ralph Sampson with fenty puma slides the No. 1 pick in the 1983 NBA draft. The 7-foot-4 Sampson had a history of wearing PRO-Keds in both high school and at the University of Virginia. Yet, as Sampson at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, which he entered in 2012, PRO-Keds went on a hiatus shortly into his first season, halting the production of basketball sneakers.

One ad from the mid-'80s promoted the release of " seven new Ralph Sampson signature shoes from Puma "  for real, seven at once. And, similar to Frazier, the Rockets center soon got a shoe named after him: the Puma Ralph Sampson .Sampson's contract with Puma paid him approximately $400,000 from 1984 to 1989. "Ralph received a megadeal," said Petrick. "It was the first time a player got a significant check for an endorsement." After Sampson, rihanna puma a 21-year-old named Michael Jordan.

The third overall pick in the 1984 NBA draft out of the University of North Carolina, signed a contract with Nike worth $500,000 annually for five years. During the '84-'85 season, Wes Matthews started 38 games at point guard for the Chicago Bulls as the backcourt mate of the young M.J., who debuted the iconic Air Jordan 1. On Matthews' feet: the Puma Sky LX.I had some of my best games when I played in my Pumas with Michael Jordan," Matthews said. "I took pride in my Pumas. I made sure they were clean every day.
Registado
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  

Ir para: