Olá, Visitante. Por favor Entre ou Registe-se se ainda não for membro.
Perdeu o seu e-mail de activação?
Forum A.C.I.N.  « GERAL « Eventos da A.C.I.N. «  (Moderador: rjptapadas)e anything." Toronto captain Dion Phaneuf also weighed in on
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  
Autor Tópico: e anything." Toronto captain Dion Phaneuf also weighed in on  (Lida 11 vezes)
sakura698

Ver Perfil
« em: Janeiro 16, 2020, 06:10:50 »

TEMPE, Ariz. Paul Goldschmidt . -- The Arizona Cardinals have signed wide receiver Ted Ginn Jr. to a three-year contract and agreed to terms on a two-year deal to keep linebacker Matt Shaughnessy. Ginn had 36 receptions for 556 yards and a career-high five touchdowns while playing with the Carolina Panthers in 2013. Ginn also returned 26 punts for 316 yards, setting a franchise record with a 12.2-yard average. The 6-foot-5, 285-pound Shaughnessy recorded a career-high 62 tackles while leading the Cardinals with three fumble recoveries in 2013. He also had three sacks and a forced fumble. The team also announced that it had released linebacker Dontay Moch. Willie McGee . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. Gussie Busch .  Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. http://www.custommlbcardinalsjersey.com/custom-ozzie-smith-jersey-large-71q.html . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament.Toronto Maple Leafs forward Nazem Kadri said on Monday that he was about to go over the boards to join the melee in Sundays game against Buffalo when teammate Joffrey Lupul pulled him back. "Its tough especially when you see one of your friends and better players getting taken advantage of," explained Kadri. "Lupes actually had to kind of drag me back in the bench. I tried to get a hold of Clarky (David Clarkson) but he was kind of up and at it. "Obviously (Clarkson) is a little bummed out, wishes things happened a little differently," said Kadri. Clarkson is facing a 10-game suspension after he jumped over the boards to join a line brawl that saw Jamie Devane fight Corey Tropp, followed by a showdown between Phil Kessel and John Scott and eventually goalies Jonathan Bernier and Ryan Miller. Kadri described the mood on the bench after the Devane-Tropp fight. "We had a funny feeling that maybe something was going to happen but not nearly that." Maple Leafs forward Joe Colborne said that once Scott started chasing Kessel, the Toronto bench was ready to take action. "I think every single guy on our bench was looking to jump out there," explained Colborne. Leafs head coach Randy Carlyle said he didnt expect to witness the scene that unfolded. "Obviously, I made a mistake [sending Kessel out] but I never believed in my wildest dreams the attack would be directed at [him]," said Carlyle. Miles Mikolas. . "This rarely happens any more ... when was the last time something like this happened?" Kadri said that Kessels stick-swinging as he was backing away from Scott was justified. "Its self defence ... Im actually surprised he didnt whack him a little higher," said Kadri. Speaking at Sabres practice in Buffalo on Monday, Scott understood the uproar about the incident and directed some of the blame back at Carlyle. "Id be pissed off if someone went after my star guy too. Its one of those things their coach didnt have to put Kessel out with me." On Kessel, Scott explained, "Ive never seen a stick swing like that  ... it was an even fight I guess if he had his stick. I didnt have anything." Toronto captain Dion Phaneuf also weighed in on the situation. "I thought for our team, to stick together the way that we did, thats something that we take pride in. The pre-season gets downplayed but theres still a lot of emotion," said Phaneuf. Kadri also noted that when the Leafs face the Sabres on Nov. 15 in Buffalo, "thats probably going to be circled on a lot of peoples calendars." - With files from TSN Toronto reporter Mark Masters ' ' '
Registado
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  

Ir para: